Registration Options & Pricing
Registration for the 2021 DLA Energy Worldwide Energy Conference is not yet open. Join our list to be notified about the latest event updates and announcements.Join Our List
Please note: All attendees must complete a registration form before being allowed access to any part of the event. You will be required to present a photo ID when picking up your badge onsite. Your registration includes conference attendance and the trade show, keynotes, sessions, and the Opening Reception.
2019 Registration Rates
|DLA Employee||$0 (Requires Authorization Code)|
Applies to local, city, state, provincial, federal and international government personnel
|Active Duty Military||$0|
|Speaker||$0 (Requires Authorization Code)|
- Conference credentials will not be released without payment in full. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express. If you change the credit card after you’ve been successfully charged, you will incur a $50 administration fee.
Changes and Substitutions
- Once your registration has been submitted, you may make changes by clicking on the appropriate link in your confirmation email. A substitution is a straight transfer of registration credentials and payments. If your substitution requires us to process a new payment, it is not a substitution.
- Once you submit your registration you are not entitled to a refund.
- Paid registrants who fail to send a substitute or do not attend the conference forfeit their entire registration fee.
- Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and travel reservations. The Bridge Group nor DLA will be liable for hotel or travel costs for any reason.
- The Bridge Group and DLA reserve the right to cancel your duplicate or unpaid registrations without notice.
- Every person entering the exhibit hall, a classroom, or a networking event must have an official WWEC 2019 badge.
- All guests must register for pay the associated fees to attend. Spouses, friends, peers, etc. will not be granted access to the event without a badge.
Showcase Policy/No Suitcasing
- Please note that while all meeting attendees are invited to the exposition, any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, in another company’s booth, or in violation of any portion of the Exhibition Policy, will be asked to leave immediately.
- Additional penalties may be applied.
- Please report any violations you may observe to Show Management. Show Management recognizes that suitcasing may also take the form of commercial activity conducted from a hotel guest room or hospitality suite, restaurant, club, or any other public place of assembly. For the purposes of this policy, suitcasing violations may occur at venues other than the exhibition floor and at other events.
- Show Management must be informed of any hospitality suites and expressed consent must be received prior to the event.